Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Been A While

Hi everyone! Wow I can't believe how long it's been since my last blog post!! If there were an award for "most neglected blog" I'm sure I would be nominated--LOL! But seriously, we were so busy with our boys activities this spring I just let my You Tube and Blog fall on the wayside. We are the den leaders, merit badge counselors, little league managers and team parents though, so it couldn't be helped. I was able to still create a few fun projects in between all of the hustle and bustle though so I've included a video of one of my recent projects below. I hope you enjoy the project share and are inspired. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! :-) Hugs, Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, I'm new to your blog. I was watching the you tube videos on the fairies in a jar from Fiona and others and wanted to see yours. I love your baby boy mini album, a lot of work went into it and the flowers are gorgeous. I like making my own and have learned a lot by watching other's on you tube. I am now following you. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my channel and becoming a follower! I really appreciate that. :-) Thanks so much for your kind words on my creations too! Have a wonderful week! Hugs & Blessings to you too, Nicole

    ReplyDelete